Iris Folding Iris folding is a technique that originated in Holland. Using colour coordinated strips of folded paper taped in place over a pattern, creating a spiralling design that resembles the iris of an eye. Originally, Dutch crafters would cut their strips from envelopes with […]
Here is an update on what I have been working on, for this project. I have ended up using photoshop and Illustrator to create most of my pattern designs. They have all started out as quilling designs and then turned in to printmaking prints using […]
Research – To help get ideas to use with in my quilling designs and summer work for Uni.
- Italian painter
- Born in Turin July 18th 1871
- Died Match 1958
- Field Painting
- Movement Futurism
- Major 20th Century French painter and sculptor.
- Developed the art style Cubism
- Born May 13 1882
- Dies August 31 1963
- Eduction – Ecole Nationale Superieure Des Beaux-Arts.
- Artwork – Violin and Candlesticks/Woman with a Guitar/Man with a Guitar.
- Born April 20 1893
- Died December 25 1983.
- Artwork – The farm/Donai Ocell/Still Life with Old Shoes/ Naked women climbing/Miros Chicago.
- Born April 24 1931
- Eduction – Royal College of Art/Lughbrough University/Cheltenham Ladies College/Goldsmiths College.
- French post-impressionist painter and draftsman
- Noted for his innovative use of drawing media for technique of painting of painting – known as pointillism.
- Born 2 December 1859
- Died 29 March 1891
- Lived in Paris
- Eduction was at Ecole Ntionale Superieure Des Beaux-Arts.
- Artwork – Sunday afternoon on the Island of La Grande Jatte/Bathers at Asrieres.