- Creator’s of zentangle are Rick Roberts and Maria Thomas.
- They say zentangle ‘Rests the brain – as if you has a nap and woke refreshed.”
- 3 ½” x 3 ½” (8.9×8.9cm) called a ‘tile’
- a tile is the best place to start, when you get more advanced you can do shape with you tangles inside.
- It is called ‘tangle or tangling’ when you are working on a zentangle design.
- It is a specific way to draw.
- Often done in black or white pen on either black or white paper.
- Zentangle has become an international phenomenon
- Zentangle are used to help with stress reduction, education, therapy, and even motivational training.
Zentangle are bit like my drawing of my quilling were they flow off the page.